German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So small soft and fluffy here at 8 weeks old

Now at 15 weeks LOL :) outgrew the puppy hair and is quickly growing nearly 40 pounds

·
Registered
31,895 Posts
Why, it's a black and red pointer! I didn't think they came in that color. Great photos!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
too cute...15 months?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Because if your like me and own a red/black you enjoy seeing pics of other red/black gsd as for me they are my favorite color :) sorry it bothered you I think all GSD are beautiful but like the red/blacks best

Why, it's a black and red pointer! I didn't think they came in that color. Great photos!

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
nice pics. i know our GSD's can do an amazing amount of things
but if they're born 1/13/13 i don't think they can be 15 months
old (pic #4).

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahaha thanks :) I cant imagine what he will look like then :) so excited but worried at the same time his sire was a big dog 110 show line and I am hoping he stays more on his dams side of the scale she was 75 working line

nice pics. i know our GSD's can do an amazing amount of things
but if they're born 1/13/13 i don't think they can be 15 months
old (pic #4).

·
Registered
31,895 Posts
Because if your like me and own a red/black you enjoy seeing pics of other red/black gsd as for me they are my favorite color :) sorry it bothered you I think all GSD are beautiful but like the red/blacks best
No, no, you misunderstand. Of course I love the black and reds. But the photo second to the last, the pup has his tail out and his paw up, he is in a pointer -- bird dog pose. Sorry if that offended you. It was not intended to.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL no sorry I misunderstood you I do that a lot :rolleyes: I have a learning disability so sometimes don't comprehend things the right way lol I was not offended at all sorry about the confusion I get it now thanks it made me laugh :)

No, no, you misunderstand. Of course I love the black and reds. But the photo second to the last, the pup has his tail out and his paw up, he is in a pointer -- bird dog pose. Sorry if that offended you. It was not intended to.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
lol i liked the pointer joke!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Me too now that I get it :laugh: silly me now I cant stop laughing at myself for missing that I read over it again and don't see how I would have misunderstood lol it was soo clear haha

lol i liked the pointer joke!

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Reminds me of Ollie except he has such a serious little face for a baby! :)

·
Registered
31,895 Posts
I have two little booger butts, born January 29th so right behind your little guy. I used to have a bi-color which looked similar to your guy, and people used to argue with me because they weren't familiar with the coloring. Of course it might have helped if his ears stood up.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
His ears were up at 8 weeks from what I was told he will be a blanket back :) I would love to see pics of your pups

I have two little booger butts, born January 29th so right behind your little guy. I used to have a bi-color which looked similar to your guy, and people used to argue with me because they weren't familiar with the coloring. Of course it might have helped if his ears stood up.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
LOL thanks for the spell check hahaa I was too excited to post and didn't proof read he is 15 weeks not 15 months old

lol I was like wait a minute looking at his birthday.

·
Registered
31,895 Posts
They were taken about a month ago, the only ones I have here.
This is Karma:

And I think these are both Karma and Kaiah together, though that can be Kaylie with her:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the pics they are oh so adorable you should enter the 2nd one in the photo contest :)

They were taken about a month ago, the only ones I have here.
This is Karma:

And I think these are both Karma and Kaiah together, though that can be Kaylie with her:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts