·
Registered
1,228 Posts
To the best of my ability:

Panzer - 15 months
27" tall
27" long
77.5 pounds
DH helped me measure tonight - he's 27" tall, 29" long. I told Panzer I'm glad he's a rectangle and not a square. :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
measurements

Judah will be 11 months this Friday. These are his measurements:

height: 30" at the withers
weight: 79 lbs.
lenght: 34"

He does seem really tall for a shepherd but his dad was very big. On his weight, he's recently lost 6 lbs. when he started playing fetch and running in the back yard. Before that, we probably walked him 3x a day for a total of about 1.5 - 2 hours. My husband thinks he's just more active now that's it's summer. He's lean but looks healthy.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Well I could only get a height and it's not exact as Harley kept trying to eat the tape measure :)

Height: 29" (he's crazy tall)
Weight: 70lbs

·
Registered
166 Posts
Cam is 2.5 years
height: 29 in
length: 36 in
weight: 120 lbs

·
Registered
936 Posts
Gee. I will have to check length. I do know my boys is 28 at the withers and is 77 pounds. I know he must be long cause he can stand with his paws way up on my shoulders.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Rudy:
A few inches longer in tail as the tape measure, which was five feet. Not sure if I measured correctly though...

Measureed from chest to base of tail: 30 or 31. he kept moving...

25" tall, and just under 80 lbs.

Beau:

5' Tape measure maxed out before halfway down his tail.

From chest to base of tail: 32"

26.5" tall

just under 90 lbs.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Cam is 2.5 years
height: 29 in
length: 36 in
weight: 120 lbs

:eek:I don't feel so lonely anymore....another GSD on this website over 100 lbs ....:wild: I still have to measure Charlie, but it's a struggle cuz he is afraid of the measuring tape:crazy: However, I will try to accomplish this tonight...mind you he is a BIG boy (not in fat but just big boned). He is 112 lbs and currently on a diet:( Did u measure yours from the chest to the tail or from nose-tail? Mine is 3.8 yrs old. Will keep you posted!!!!;)

·
Registered
166 Posts
:eek:I don't feel so lonely anymore....another GSD on this website over 100 lbs ....:wild: I still have to measure Charlie, but it's a struggle cuz he is afraid of the measuring tape:crazy: However, I will try to accomplish this tonight...mind you he is a BIG boy (not in fat but just big boned). He is 112 lbs and currently on a diet:( Did u measure yours from the chest to the tail or from nose-tail? Mine is 3.8 yrs old. Will keep you posted!!!!;)
I measured him from his chest to the base of his tail. He is a big boy too, not fat. Here is a picture of him standing next to my mom looking out the window. (my mom is 5'5)

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am really curious to know how tall and how long your GSD is?

Sinister is one of the longest dogs I have ever seen, I always get comments about how long he is too. He's really tall too and I get "Is that a wolf" comments all the time.

So how tall is your dog from the floor to the top of his/her shoulders?

How long is your dog from the tip of his/her nose to the tip of his/her tail?

What's his/her weight?

Sinister
Weighs 80 pounds
28' at the shoulder
58' long from his nose to the tip of his tail.
I am really curious to know how tall and how long your GSD is?

Sinister is one of the longest dogs I have ever seen, I always get comments about how long he is too. He's really tall too and I get "Is that a wolf" comments all the time.

So how tall is your dog from the floor to the top of his/her shoulders?

How long is your dog from the tip of his/her nose to the tip of his/her tail?

What's his/her weight?

Sinister
Weighs 80 pounds
28' at the shoulder
58' long from his nose to the tip of his tail.
This is Malachite he just turned 1yr old . He is 29.6" tall 37" long from neck to base of tail . 100 lbs. I also have his Dad Mookyte who is 4.6" shorter in height . He is purebred GSD.
20200504_011154.jpg

·
Registered
473 Posts
Rogan, male pup, now 8 months
85 pounds, 28" tall at the withers but 65" laying down from the tip of his nose to the tip of his tail (outstretched, his tail is very long at 21" and used to touch the ground before he had a growth spurt).

30" from breast bone to tail bone, he's going to be a long one

I have posted a picture on this site where he hangs off both ends of an XL 42" dog bed by quite a lot but he can still curl up on it

21 - 32 of 32 Posts