German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we adopted our Daisy, between the time we adopted her and brought her home, my GF put down some pretty strict rules.

No dog on the couch, no dog on the second floor (didn’t want her on the carpet), etc…

Keep in mind my gf has never owned a pet, let alone a dog.

Tuesday night I heard the futon couch squeeking but thought nothing of it. Last night I heard it again, figuring Daisy had bumped it as her sleeping spot since we got her has been in front of the couch.

This morning my "no dogs on the couch" GF, went downstairs to find a big ball of fur curled up in the center of said couch. My GF said nothing and just left Daisy lay there.

My GF asked me what I thought and I just said that she has to get up when someone wants to sit down. Aside from that I don't care.

How quickly things have changed since Tuesday morning.

LMAO

·
Registered
27,206 Posts
Daisy is a lucky pup~saved from a shelter and two people who'll love her!!

I let Onyx on the couch when she was a puppy. My old dog Clover never was allowed. I wish I never let Onyx on it. If they have a dog bed and get use to that, they never know the couch is better.
Now my couch has afghans covering it, and it has stains where Onyx has gotten on it while wet(microsuede). I wish I'd never let her get in the habit...oh, and she sits in a way that has the cushions on the back getting crushed. Out of the three, she is the only one that gets on the couch, the other two are fine on the dog beds.
Her favorite spot in the house:

I don't mind the dogs on my bed, in fact I love that they warm it up for me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts