German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll try not to vent.

For whatever reason...could very well be my memory, I could not get logged in. After 5 attempts I received an email from the borad that said "someone is trying to log on as you from this IP address _______, we have disabled for 15 minutes".

I only use 3 passwords and none worked. I have never had a logon in any site before that doesn't have a 'forgot password' option...until now. Really?

It's been an hour and 10 minutes and I still can't get logged in so I had to create a new profile....and I couldn't even login with it from that computer. I guess they have the IP blocked. I wasn't aware this was a top secret classified site. Oops sorry I said I wouldn't vent.

Does anyone know how to get a password reset when one can't even get on to ask for it????

Talk about frustrating.

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
This may be something only shepherds can fix and he tends to take weekends off (like a real person :) ). I'll PM/notify but you can also do the same with your issue.

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
I am not familiar in how to fix pw probs either,,I guess I'm not understanding, when you went to log in, if your PW was wrong, there is usually a "prompt"...As in forgot your PW?, you hit that, put in your email, and a new pw is emailed to you so instead of changing your "name", it only changes your PW..the PW is very case sensitive so if it's typed wrong, it will not take it..

Can you get to the Home page? www.germanshepherds.com? On the top right hand side, it should say LOG IN or if your already logged in it will say LOG OUT..and then go thru the prompt above..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts