German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guys I just wanna know how old is my dog she is 89 days if you do know plz tell me.
THANK YOU.
Rock on German Shepherd:wild:

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
wait... what? I don't get what you're asking..?

If you say she's 89 days old, then she's 89 days old. 7 days in a week. 89/7= about 13 if my math is right. She's about 13 weeks old.

Is that what you're asking?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that what i was asking

·
868 Posts
Hi, guys I just wanna know how old is my dog she is 89 days if you do know plz tell me.
THANK YOU.
Rock on German Shepherd:wild:
Ok, ok, if ya take the position of the sun and stars, divide by 39, multiply by the number cricket chirps in an hour .......... huh?

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
wait... what? I don't get what you're asking..?

If you say she's 89 days old, then she's 89 days old. 7 days in a week. 89/7= about 13 if my math is right. She's about 13 weeks old.

Is that what you're asking?
haha, rocket science

·
Banned
5,219 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
seriously?

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome, What I was told on here before was that you go by weeks for determining there age untill they are 20 wks then you switch to months. As in my case my pup was born on June 14th, so he was 20wks old on Nov. 1 but he will not be 5mo untill Nov 14.

I hope I have been some help to you. :)

·
Super Moderator
32,430 Posts
Welcome, What I was told on here before was that you go by weeks for determining there age untill they are 20 wks then you switch to months.
It really doesn't matter if you use weeks or months, it's entirely up to you. But age in weeks is counted from the day of the week the pup is born - Monday to Monday, or Wednesday to Wednesday, while the age in months is counted from the day of the month, in your case the 14th.

The OP's puppy at 89 days is almost 13 weeks old (12.71) or around 3 months (2.96) - however s/he would prefer to keep track.

You can do the same thing with years - 15 month old dog can be referred to as 15 months, or a little over a year, or almost a year and a half, whatever you want. There really are no rules.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
When I read the OP's question......... :eek:

yeah.... right there with ya. i really should remember to just stay away from this poster.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Awww come on now guys… why so mean? There is no such thing as a stupid question, ever. If everyone were afraid to ask questions because they were afraid of being made fun of we would live in a very stupid and naive world. its not nice to make someone look silly just for merely asking a question to learn about something we ALL love... German Shepherds.

·
Registered
32,042 Posts
After reading through the OP's previous post, I have to wonder if either this person is quite young or if English is not their first language.

I realize it was a silly question but maybe the person is asking something we don't quite understand?

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Thank you Navah, I felt bad for the poster and was trying to help with what little knowledge I thought I knew. Sometimes it is hard to put into words what one is trying to ask.

That is one of the reasons that I love this forum, it answers a lot of questions for gsd owners. Like you said we all love our gsd's and sometimes others opinions are very helpful. :)

·
Super Moderator
32,430 Posts
After reading through the OP's previous post, I have to wonder if either this person is quite young or if English is not their first language.
Yes, I would agree. I'm guessing young.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Thanks Cassidy's Mom.

I think that is what the poster was asking. I am glad you explained it for him. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts