German Shepherds Forum banner

How much should I feed my puppy to get her to her normal weight?

873 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Casto 
#1 ·
She is a 14 week old German shepherd husky mix girl, and for a few weeks now she hasn't been eating her food very much. She was eating just fine when I got her the Victor Nutra Pro, but then day by day she started eating less and less, to nothing at all for about two days (because a lot of people recommended to me to let her know that was the only option so she wouldn't be a picky eater and have no choice but to eat it) but it has gone long enough. I got her new puppy food that she seems to really enjoy, Nutro Ultra Puppy Food. How often in the day do I feed her, how much at a time, and do I give her more since she is very skinny (ribs)? I'm not sure, I don't want to feed her too little or too much.

*Also, does anyone know how to kill fleas off tile and dirt?
*Also, is there any product that makes fur longer? And that makes bones/muscles bigger and stronger? Her legs are very scrawny.

#2 · (Edited)
You should go back and re-read the other posts you have created on the exact same topics instead of posting new ones. The pictures you posted show a well fed puppy with good bone mass . All puppies have a puppy coat that will fall out and the adult coat will come in and it is entirely genetic as to what her coat will look like. She looks like she will have a normal shorter coat, though.

#3 ·
slow down, calm down etc etc etc!!!! I think you are a little over worried. kinda like humans and Hypochondia. Let the dog grow, plus in my opinion she is picking up on all of your vibes. If she gets hungry she will eat. Focus on good stuff and let nature do some work.

Also, you got great advice on a thread you posted on YESTERDAY the people who answered are who you wanted to hear from trust me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.