German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought this would be fun! Take the number before you, add how many GSDs you have to that, and let's see if we can find out how many GSDs we have here!

Unfortunately I don't have a GSD, so the count starts at zero! :blush:

·
Super Moderator
32,031 Posts
We had a thread about that at one time, but I have no idea if it exits anymore.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2+3+4=9 so far!

If I could find the other thread, that'd be awesome! I'd like to see how far it got. :)

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Oh wait I think i messed this game up. I only have one GSD. I thought we were taking the last number and adding how many we had to that number.

The number before me was 3 and I added Lucy so 3 + Lucy = 4. Not 4 GSD's for me... my sanity couldn't handle that.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Oh wait I think i messed this game up. I only have one GSD. I thought we were taking the last number and adding how many we had to that number.

The number before me was 3 and I added Lucy so 3 + Lucy = 4. Not 4 GSD's for me... my sanity couldn't handle that.
That's what I was thinking too. I have one.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay, so I think with everyone, we're at a total of 10 right now. :)

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I just thought this would be fun! Take the number before you, add how many GSDs you have to that, and let's see if we can find out how many GSDs we have here!

Unfortunately I don't have a GSD, so the count starts at zero! :blush:
Three.....
No, you told me to take the number before that and add my number, the number before me was two, I have one, so I posted three..... You added it wrong and got nine....

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Starting off this game is always so hard! Haha.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
haha how about we start over?

I have 1 so 7+1=8

1 - 20 of 117 Posts