German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know how my puppy is growing up. I managed to get a decent photo of her today and would appreciate an objective opinion. She is about 25% west german working and 75% west german showline. I was also wondering what insite people may have as to what type she more resembles.

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
That is for sure! She used to be a round ball of fluff. Everyone calls her a teddie bear! Many people have asked me what she is mixed with because the fluffiness throws them off.
We get people asking what our coaties are mixed with, too. I guess many people are not familiar with long coated shepherds. One time we took 2 puppers out and someone asked if they had come out of hibernation. Called one a grizzly bear and the other a black bear.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We get people asking what our coaties are mixed with, too. I guess many people are not familiar with long coated shepherds. One time we took 2 puppers out and someone asked if they had come out of hibernation. Called one a grizzly bear and the other a black bear.
Just today someone asked me if she was mixed with a Chow. Another person asked me if she was a Belgian. I'm thinking of coming up with a really strange mix just for the fun of it since I get asked constantly!
Only a small handful of people have correctly identified her as a long-haired GSD. I think I can count them on my hands its so low.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts