German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if i could get some opinions on my boy Beowulf... I tried to stack him but it was kinda hard for me he thought it was play time.

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
he's beautiful, especially his coat/color...

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much, I know his eyes are light too for GSD. I do love my little guy!

·
Super Moderator
7,370 Posts
looks like he has a nice healthy, solid build. nice markings and nice ears. in his profile shot, his forehead looks a bit shallow (i think its called a 'stop')... and as far as the eyes - tho not desired, i personally like light eyes
my boy has them also.

but other than that...

very sweet looking pup!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I talked with a someone today who shows and breeds dogs, and she did say that he could use more of a stop. Thanks so much! I love my boys light eyes too.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Lovely colouring and I like his head. He will be really something when grown.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate your opinions.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If anyone else has any opinions, i would love to hear. The women i spoke to said that he looks to be show quality, so i thought id come on here and see what people here thought. She's going to check him out some more and if he does turn out the way she thinks he will i will probably train him to show him. Thanks

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Originally Posted By: Camerafodderlooks like he has a nice healthy, solid build. nice markings and nice ears. in his profile shot, his forehead looks a bit shallow (i think its called a 'stop')... and as far as the eyes - tho not desired, i personally like light eyes
my boy has them also.

but other than that...

very sweet looking pup!
I agree with this, and he's got a bit of a Roman Nose like my boy Logan.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e103/Lin_171/Logan/Picture001.jpg

His croup also looks pretty steep.

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
If you want his structure evaluated on this board, there are a number of very knowledgeable folks on here who can give you a good idea. You will need to post better pictures, though. He needs to be stacked and your photographer needs to be level with the dog and shooting approximately level with his shoulder so the angles aren't distorted.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know the pictures arnt the best, i will try to get some better ones.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts