German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first time I have been able to get a picture of Ammo stacked. This is a "natural stack," I didn't position him for this picture.

Let me know what you think, good or bad. I'm really interested in everyone's opinions.

ImageUploadedByPG Free1378397480.941846.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1378397495.642271.jpg
He is roughly 85lbs and 26" at the shoulder.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
18,686 Posts
The angle of the photo makes it hard to see his shoulder. OK withers and topline. Good position of a croup that could be longer. Good angulation in the rear and good in front. His upper arm should be longer. Looks like he has good pasterns and feet. Nice masculine head with a very dark face.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The angle of the photo makes it hard to see his shoulder. OK withers and topline. Good position of a croup that could be longer. Good angulation in the rear and good in front. His upper arm should be longer. Looks like he has good pasterns and feet. Nice masculine head with a very dark face.
Thank you. I do have a question for you. Do you think his upper arm looks short because he has his leg forward?

·
Super Moderator
18,686 Posts
It could also be the angle of the photo. A short upper arm is a problem in the breed and a common comment in most critiques. :)

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It could also be the angle of the photo. A short upper arm is a problem in the breed and a common comment in most critiques. :)
I have read many of your other critiques and have looked up what all you have said. I really appreciate your critique. He is my first GSD and I am always curious about his negatives along with his positives. I usually just got the whole "oh he's so pretty" but never the true critique (which I understand most people don't know how to truly critique a shepherd). Thanks again for the critique.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts