German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wolfie lifted his leg one time and went back to squatting. We got 14 inches of snow over yesterday and today. This morning, Wolfie looked at me totally confused at how he was going to pee. I stomped a bunch of snow down and then he peed. LOL! What a big baby!

·
Registered
32,046 Posts
:rofl: We haven't gotten any snow yet but last year, DH shoveled a path for the dogs. Boxers used the path, Jax climbed a snow mountain instead. Maybe she needed some privacy.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL! I shoveled a path after I put Wolfie on his run. He uses the path now.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Wolfie lifted his leg one time and went back to squatting. We got 14 inches of snow over yesterday and today. This morning, Wolfie looked at me totally confused at how he was going to pee. I stomped a bunch of snow down and then he peed. LOL! What a big baby!
This is great lol!! I had a Boxer that once his little......"chicklets" hit the snow when he squatted he was like WHOAAAAAAAAA WTF? I used to snowblow an area for him. Too funny

·
Registered
906 Posts
LOL thats funny :) We are up in NC right now and its both of my dogs first time ever seeing snow...they weren't sure about using the bathroom either!

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
I had to shovel a path in the yard for myself. We got 14 inches too, so Abby doesn't have to squat far. She has bounded about in it so much there are plenty of places for her to go.
I walk the path with her on the long leash so she can go where I can find it to pick up. With my last dog I used to leave it but the yard became pretty horrendous.... if you know what I mean.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts