German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just as the title asks: how cuddly is your pup? Mine loves to cuddle in the morning after my husband goes to work and lets him out of the crate and i mean full on "i want my head on your shoulder and hugs the entire time" but not so cuddly when he's on the couch haha.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Mine is super cuddly when I lay down next to him while he is unconscious! haha!!! other than that he is a fuzzy piranha.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Grim just got cuddly. Like in the past couple weeks. He's 8 months. LOL! I wasn't able to cuddle with him or hold him as a pup. He never fell asleep outside his kennel, so there was no chance to 'sneak'. However, he is a MASSIVE cuddler now. :wub: Stuck to me like superglue. It was worth the wait!

·
Registered
43 Posts
My puppy isn't too cuddly. I don't let her on any furniture, or our bed, but I do sit with her on the ground and she doesn't cuddle much. When she gets tired she will lay with her head on my shoe.

She does love to "cuddle" with my shoes though. Whenever she has the opportunity she will sneak one of my shoes into her bed, or kennel, and just lay with it. She never chews on it; just lays with it. Sometimes it's so cute, and against my better judgment, I give it a few minutes before I remove the shoe.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah our puppy started to get cuddly around 7 or 8 months because my husband said it was cold and wanted the pup on the bed to keep his feet warm haha. He's 9 months old and just got a crate (stupidly didn't get one when we got him and he decided to destroy all the carpet and subflooring in one room) and he sleeps in there until the 5 am when the hubby lets him loose haha.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Delgado is super affectionate with me, he loves to cuddle :). He likes to be touching me, if we spend the night at my parents he gets to sleep on the bed with me and he'll curl up with his head on my neck or draped over me

Jazzy likes sleeping on my pillow and with Delgado as well it's a good thing it's a queen bed. It won't be so nice in the summer but it's cold enough still it's nice

Everyone else he'll play and interact with but he saves his cuddles for me :wub:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Piper liked to sit on the couch next to me after breakfast each morning. Until she hit 2... then the love bug turned on! Now it's all hold me, cuddle me, hug me any time I sit down. lol!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Lisl used to like to cuddle at night, but now after I turn off the lights she jumps off the bed and lays by the door.

Early in the morning she likes to get back up before I wake and lie next to me or at the foot of the bed.

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Mine is and always has been SUPER cuddly. She will scoot herself right up against you and almost hug you. She LOVES being close to us. Personally I love having her right by my side:)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Schatzi is not very much lol. She likes to get cuddled but then gets annoyed by it and she does her own thing. Now my boy cudi in the other hand he doesn't mind being cuddled all day and night lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts