·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just saying...

·
Registered
438 Posts
You should of hit her back in the mouth! First thing I would have asked was who are you?!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should of hit her back in the mouth! First thing I would have asked was who are you?!
I think I was in shock, and I was not sure of Wolfie's reaction if I did go after her. I would love to have hit her in the mouth!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Aww I know I couldnt! That head tilt. I bet hes good at using his sweet face to get you to give him whatever he wants!!! Hes toooo cute!

·
Registered
32,553 Posts
I would have been in shock also. It probably happened in just seconds and when you think someone is an "authority" figure people tend to let them do what they want. I think you handled it all quite well. Her actions were so inappropriate and over the line. I'm really surprised that the instructors didn't get together and ask the woman to leave.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
A friend of mine had her puppy in the neighbor's yard visiting and the neighbor's friend drove up, got out of the car and when the puppy went to jump on him, he socked it in the nose and said "There, he won't do that anymore." My friend was shocked and couldn't really say anything, now she's doing the same as you- wishing she had hit him back, but when something that unexpected happens it's hard to react to the person you just want to make sure the dog is ok. The neighbor did tell the guy to never ever touch that puppy again or she would call the cops.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Anyone that would hit an animal in the face doesn't deserve to breath IMO. I'm with Zoey's mum, I would kiss that sweet face :wub:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Pics 2 and 4 just killed me... Hes such a cutie! I would have popped her

·
Registered
245 Posts
Someone without a soul, maybe? I for one, would've smothered him in hugs and kisses! :wub: but maybe that's just me?

·
Registered
420 Posts
He is so handsome!! The woman who hit him is obviously a complete whack job (I am being nice as there are many other words that I would like to call her).

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
She probably has an inferiority complex. Training dogs negatively and pushing herself on you makes her feel powerful. Next time, pop her back and tell her if she ever comes near you again, like a two metre radius, your going to pop her dog and see how she reacts.
Mind you, empty threat and all...

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She probably has an inferiority complex. Training dogs negatively and pushing herself on you makes her feel powerful. Next time, pop her back and tell her if she ever comes near you again, like a two metre radius, your going to pop her dog and see how she reacts.
Mind you, empty threat and all...
You know what? She is a small woman. I am 5'2 and she is about the same size, maybe a little shorter, and she screams all of her commands to her dog at the top of her voice.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I bet she's scared of big dogs. Thats probably why she thinks she's got to be so loud. You should say "Is your dog deaf? Is that why you yell?"

·
Registered
397 Posts
That is one of my pet peeves. People who think you need to beat or berate a dog or person into compliance and or submission. Ugh.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
You know what? She is a small woman. I am 5'2 and she is about the same size, maybe a little shorter, and she screams all of her commands to her dog at the top of her voice.
Let us know how your next class goes!

·
Registered
636 Posts
As soon as I saw who posted this, the thread title made me chuckle. Poor Wolfie getting hit my strangers. :(
He is such a cutie pie

1 - 20 of 26 Posts