German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now that the temps are droping - when do you guy`s keep your g.s.d. in the house.??? was in the 20`s today and from 9:00 till 3:00 she was out didn`t seem to mind it at all - but in the teen`s i don`t know... remember me i`m the one who`s daughter is in the service and we were looking for some one to adopt well let me tell you i am sooooo thankfull we kept her - she is my baby - i remember everyone was sooo upset i was getting rid of her.. sure glad i changed my mind oh yea M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S

·
Registered
32,553 Posts
I keep my dog in the house 365 days a year. Remember that these dogs were bred to live outside and work outside but were not bred to be alone. They have a double coat so they can withstand colder temperatures. Especially if she's been out alot then she may have a winter coat. If it doesn't seem to bother her and she wants to be outside, I don't see why she couldn't be. It looks like it's supposed to warm up a bit this week. :)

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
The Hooligans are all house dogs. It seldom gets super cold here in Central Florida so the past couple days I've been limiting their time outdoors to enough time to go potty at night when the temp is in the 20's to an hour or two when it's warmed up some during the day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts