German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so angry I had to share to release some of my energy. My boyfriend and I currently live at his mums house whilst she is away, with our pup loki. He's only 12 weeks old and she obviously knows we have him.
Anyway loki and I went away for the weekend and then my boyfriend came with us after spending the day with his mum who was visiting the house.. (This was half my reason for going away as she treats the puppy like he's a total annoyance and avoids him completely or tells him off for every little thing.) once we got back home I let loki in the garden only to discover the woman had scattered slug repellent pellets all over the garden!!!!!!!!!!
Can you believe it?
I immediately bought him in and he hasn't been let out there since, I feel so bad as he can't even be walked yet due to waiting for his shots to take effect.
It's just beyond belief! Luckily we're moving out next month and have a garden loki can roam free in.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Lucky you spotted it and good that you'll be moving out soon. I hope it was just carelessness on her part and not deliberately done to be mean.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts