German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

This beautiful boy needs to be placed ASAP! He is not doing well at the shelter and is in danger.He is very good once you get him out and away from the sights and smells of MCAS.He sits and is very good.He also did well in the yard with a female dog today.He does have an ear infection that is hurting him,but will be treated.He is very,very large and beautiful in person! Please,if you are interested,come to the Montgomery County Animal Shelter..he is being kept in the outside kennels.You can go to Montgomery County Texas Animal Shelter|MCAS|Dog & Cat Pet Adoption|Animal Rescue|Montgomery County TX for shelter hours and directions

Hes actually in the Conroe area.
Find Us

Open Daily for Adoptions

936-442-7738
Fax: 936-442-7739
8535 State Hwy 242
Conroe, Texas 77385
Cross post

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Oh my goodness!! He is so handsome!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Oh my goodness!! He is so handsome!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
Yup, that's saying it best with all the :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:'s!

·
Registered
604 Posts
oh, he is so gorgeous!! Wish I could go get him, I live 10 minutes away :( but my parents would kick me out of the house, then we would both need a shelter.

Don't know if this dog already has a thread but there is another PB GSD (sable, male) at that shelter according to their website. Name is Ranger, A141781.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The scary thing is there are SO MANY shepherds in the Houston area that are being tossed out on the street. So many in the shelters and already being fostered. Its impossible to think about the numbers.

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
oh, he is so gorgeous!! Wish I could go get him, I live 10 minutes away :( but my parents would kick me out of the house, then we would both need a shelter.

Don't know if this dog already has a thread but there is another PB GSD (sable, male) at that shelter according to their website. Name is Ranger, A141781.
Klamari, you need to just look thru the dogs already listed to see what's up or not. Then list each dog individually so they EACH get their info and photos to have their own importance and chance to be seen. If I was looking for a sable dog I'd never even click on this link to a black one, and vice versa.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump**** Update****

Beautiful Purebred Blk Shepherd-MCAS

Jake is a beautiful 1 year to 18 month old blk german shepherd that was pulled from a local shelter.He is between 70-80 lbs and gorgeous! He is current on all vaccines and still needs to be neutered and I will work with you on that.He is a very sweet,loyal and mild mannered.He is currently being boarded with another dog and does fine.Please contact me if interested and we will arrange to meet him.He is being kept at Heidelberg in the Spring area.I am not charging an adoption fee.I would just like to find him a good home.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Man sounds perfect, no adoption fee & temp sounds good ! Wow, too bad he's not in OH, well....................... :hammer: better he's not. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
OH MAN!!!!!

I'd snatch him up in a heartbeat! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts