German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had to say goodbye to our boy in October and ready to start the process of finding our next family member. Any recommendations for good breeders or ones to stay away from in Houston? There don’t seem to be many in Houston so we are willing to go as far as the Dallas area, San Antonio, Austin or even Louisiana.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss, he was a handsome guy! I assume you aren't looking for a particular line (Working / Show line etc)? I'm not personally very familiar with Texas, but I have heard one breeder recommended a lot, which is Vom Tal der Schatten German Shepherds (West German Show Lines). I've also heard Rallhaus being recommended (also West German Show Lines), or Germelhaus German Shepherds (Working lines), but I don't know any of these personally. Maybe someone closer can chime in with more info :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Kari01! He was such a great boy and we miss him more than we ever thought we could. I will check out all 3 of those. I started doing research on breeders "all by myself" but quickly found that I was going down rabbit holes and not making much progress.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts