German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ozzy’s second time swimming and he loved it. Quite a few dogs there and he could care less except for a few sniffs. Did not engage in any play with other dogs which is what I want. Just hung out with us, his toy and watched everything. After about an hour got to crazy with all the dogs there so we left. Love my boys.

·
Registered
10,454 Posts
That's one of the things I love about my dogs too; ignoring others, not getting into trouble and just play and work with their humans.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly, I don’t want my dog playing with others but he must ignore and zero dog aggression allowed. Ozzy has learned because everything comes from us.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even playtime is learning time. OB commands thrown in here and there.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have to crack up at the concept of whispering into his ear. Like those radars aren't picking up a mouse fart from a mile away. He is just too adorable and so is Ozzy.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol Ozzy was not even paying attention to him.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know right he’s only 4.5 mo and I have to keep reminding myself he is still a baby. He’s learned so many things so fast

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I know right he’s only 4.5 mo and I have to keep reminding myself he is still a baby. He’s learned so many things so fast
He's a big boy! Last I weighed Mei, last week, she was 44lbs. Her dad is 70 and mom 60 at the moment, so she wont be too massive. I can't tell if shes getting bigger anymore or not lol.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That’s good for a female her age. Ozzy weighed in at 38lbs 3 weeks ago so I can only imagine what he weighs now. I’m guessing he will be around 85lbs when grown.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts