German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to post a video and I hope it works, please let me know if it doesn't. The movie is part of my profile at face book; although I have reduced the permissions so that it should allow for public viewing.

In this video is one of my original tunes called "Delaying my decisions" and its a sad tune with a minor feel. So I felt this tune would go great with a dedication to a former family member of mine; "King". King was with me for a very short time period and his health condition was misdiagnosed by a vet in Gulfport who's office is inside a retail store. I spent thousands to save his life and he went from 105 to 55lbs and I brought him to another vet who got his diagnosis correct. King was on his road to recovery when his body just shut down and he passed away in my arms at the new vets office. I don't get emotional since its not manly to do so; although I cried a good cry when my friend passed away.

http://www.facebook.com/v/494908896021

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
That was very nice thanks for sharing!!! It looks like you have great memories of King. :halogsd:Rip King

awsome music for the slide great job!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, and yes he was a great family member. He hated every boyfriend my daughter ever brought home except for the current guy who is actually a great guy and I enjoy him being around and I know he treats my daughter very well. The other guys were scumbags and while King and I knew it; sometimes it took my daughter a few months to see the scum in them also.

On a side note King received a Cert of Appreciation (I also received one) for assisting in capturing looters after Hurricane Katrina. This was when we were both doing allot better; as time continued both of our healths took a dive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts