German Shepherds Forum banner

Hoops anyone?

823 views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Cheyanna 
#1 ·
Not much going on lately.
Just passing through to say hello.

See less See more
#11 · (Edited)
Ha, ha, WD does that right in front of the TV to get attention. One day he will throw it right at it I am sure.
I love the look in his face when he puts that yucky toy in my lap, sits back and hope I will play too. He flares his nostrils then as well, maybe a sign of excitement or anticipation? To me it is irresistible. Why wouldn't I play then.....?
But not when he shows up with my shoe after having dunked it in his water bucket......

#10 ·
How about a tennis ball that has been slobbered, dropped in the water bowl and has been rolled into the dirt? Now that is gross, yet my Gypsy just loves it.

#13 ·
Nice ball. Looked like Fiona's soccer ball until a different bad dog destroyed it. I happened upon the semi-flat soccer ball so it was perfect. Fiona likes to get her tennis balls dirty. The other night she walked back in forth along the curb in the dirty water dragging her leash and "washing" her ball. I wish I had my phone on me.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.