German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hurt my knee this weekend, and I'm supposed to stay off of it. While hubby was in the bedroom, I thought I'd clean the kitchen. Being real quiet, I started filling the sink up with water. Hondo came trotting in, sat in front of the island and started telling on me..."Arrwooo..Aaarrrwooo" until hubby called from bedroom, "You better be on that couch!" :nono:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Haha, what a little turd! LMBO! Hey now, dogs know best, they are good medical alerts, they know you even better then you know you! He is lookin out for his momma!! Still a little turd though! LOL! He is SO CUTE!! I love how LIGHT he is and his long fur, just beautiful!!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
But you couldn't possibly be mad at him with that sweet face! He just wanted you to rest up! I hope you recover fast.

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! He is a cutie. I think Hondo figured if I can get up and do the dishes, I can take him out for his run. I cheated and sat in a lawn chair while he explored around. He likes it better when I go with him.

I taught him when he was younger to stand still when I'm on the floor (playing with him) and he helps me up. I place my hand on this shoulders and pretend that I can't get up with out his help. It gave him a job and he loves to do it. Now, I am struggling a bit and he is right there by my side, even in a chair or on the couch. I'm always amazed by this dog.

Hubby and him have an amazing relationship and that is just something money can't buy.

·
Registered
288 Posts
good luck with your knee... and listen to your doc, your hubby, and HONDO... and take it easy. Hope you feel better for Christmas. (do you think he would have been such a snitch if you were heading to the treat jar???)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Haha! Hondo is so cute! He's looking after his Mom.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts