This looks like a recipe worth makingI love love love using coconut flour! The only downside is the amount of eggs you have to use, but the stuff is really tasty and healthy - easy to digest and easy on the digestive system. I wrote one recipe for my blog that had three ingredients, it is the one I repeat the most.
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1 cup of all natural peanut butter
- 4 eggsDIRECTIONSI make it with whole wheat flour when I don't have coconut flour on hand, and change it to 2 cups of whole wheat flour instead of 1 coconut f. Hunter loves both, but I swear he drools a little more for the coconut flour version.
- Combine coconut flour, peanut butter and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 1-inch balls or roll out and cut shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for 17-20 minutes