German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have to say for a while now my GF and i have been talking about getting another pup. first we went to our breeder that tyson came from and spent some time talking with him and playing with there pups but decided to wait for the next litter. first ill say that this decision is totally up to my GF, i told her i would love another dog but it was up to her bc this one would be "her" dog. so then she decided she wanted to look into Dobermans...so we did but never spoke with a breeder, just checked them out. then for some moraculous reason we decided to go check out what the humane society had..i swear it was a calling because the place was full of GSD mixes (it was heart breaking also) we came across this 5 month old female WGSD mix named Ava that had come in with her mother and were serviveing on the streets. we took her out to play and she is so rambunctious its halarious. she was very sweet and would just lay there to be pet. she is such a cuddle bug and thats what my gf wants in a dog. so needless to say we filled out the application and are waiting to here back. the AC officer who let us out to play with Ava gave us a "great family" recommendation so hopefully that helps with the app.

we're so excited to be able to give this little girl a good home. tyson is gonna be in for a big surprise
this little girl is just as energetic as he was when he was 5 months so he's gonna get a good taste of his own medicine...haha

ill defenitly be posting some pics when she comes home!!

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
That's wonderful...can't wait to see pics

and...THANK YOU for rescueing!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we went to see her the today and now that i get another look at her and talked to the lady about ava's mother, i think she is a husky and not GSD. they said her mother was probably around 45-50lbs and ava is only around 35-40lbs at 5 months.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Wow thats Great Steve, 2 is so much fun. I feel so much better while at work knowing they have companionship. How are you planning on introducing Ava to Tyson?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts