German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have experience with this breeder? I've searched through and found a couple of posts one or two of which are referred to PM's (assuming bashing). Id love to hear some positives or negatives of the breeder

·
Registered
31,797 Posts
Beth is a good friend. Very sharp lady. I know many of her dogs. What exactly are you looking for? Her dogs are showlines. Nice solid, stable dogs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beth is a good friend. Very sharp lady. I know many of her dogs. What exactly are you looking for? Her dogs are showlines. Nice solid, stable dogs.
I would love a litter from Shogen, though i'm worried about the non certified elbow.. any info on this?

·
Registered
31,797 Posts
I would love a litter from Shogen, though i'm worried about the non certified elbow.. any info on this?
No. I was not aware of that. There is a nice litter that has been bred up in the Rochester area of you would like information on that

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
I have a dog from Hollow Hills. Luna great temperament very solid. She has pannis in one eye but Beth told me she does not have that in her lines. Things can pop up. Other then that no issues. Luna is not a dog who seeks out dogs to be friends or if the charge her. If a dog does wander over in a polite way she will match that but want to be done. Luna is great with all the small animals in the home. She sleeps near the guinea pigs cage as me son changes it. She is the only dog I ever had that seems to enjoy vet visits but yet again she had no serious injuries or accidents to treat. Luna can Easily be taken anywhere. She is such a good girl very versatile and very easy going humble girl with her own spunk. She can be tripped on woken up in her sleep and be ver stable. I have two shepherds now that I can not really ever tire out and we are active but neither are hyper at all and like many dogs adjust to life right along with you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts