German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously considering this one but would like to know if anyone has any of her pups and how they are. Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am not familiar with the breeder but $2500 is on the high side if you're only looking for a companion animal. Did you read the contract. Its rather one sided in the breeders favor.

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
i couldn't get their website to open. why is $2,500.00 on the high side
for a companion dog? a top of the line dog is a nice companion dog.

I am not familiar with the breeder but $2500 is on the high side if you're only looking for a companion animal. Did you read the contract. Its rather one sided in the breeders favor.

·
Registered
71 Posts
It's on the high side because here in Ohio you can get equally as nice lines in a dog and pay between $800 - $1500. This breeder appears to do nothing with her dogs training wise and is asking top dollar for the pups. If she was a proven schutzhund kennel and I was looking work a schutzhund dog, then I might consider them.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I don't know where you're located. Here is a breeder that is south of Cleveland selling nice German import lines pups for $800. Depending on what you're looking for in a pup, you could check them out.
www.vomhausamadeus.com

·
Premium Member
11,268 Posts
Try Wilmoth haus up in Akron...

The Hocking one has a litter from a NASS VA dog and an imported female for $2500....which is probably market price or maybe a touch over for the area...

the other one has pups for $1000 for pups whose parents have no credentials apparent...

Wilmoth would be in the middle of those two price wise, and dogs do have credentials

Lee

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all help

Thanks for all help and suggestions it is helping me see where to look and who to cross off. I have left Email for wilmoth haus.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts