German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Would a hunter who had 15 Dogos be considered hoarding?
Farmers with 10 Great Pyrs protects flocks, as well as their 'house dogs' ?

I think pet ownership turns to hoarding when they can no longer care for the animals in question and have the perception that their slowly starving animals are 'fine'.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Some people enjoy their pedastals. You dont have to explain yourself, he sounds like a j-e-r-k.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Selzer,
I think it also goes without saying that those with multiples usually do it to have a dog. They fully enjoy the training, the love, and the work that goes into it.
People who usually have one dog (in my experiance) did the 'ooooo soo pretty!' in the petstore and let it become a little monster.

I think I explained myself completely backwards and hope you understand!
(I only have one dog due to space. When we move we're getting a rott, and then a dobe, and then an irish wolfhound and o I would LOVE an iziban....)

Can someone direct me to the hoarders topic? I think I may be in trouble!!:help:

ETA:
This is the hoarders topic. It's 7:56 here and I'm sitting at work before the coffee's made. Please excuse any stupidity!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.