German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a minute since I shared photos of this guy! Sawyer is 1yr 8mos. now and doing very well. Recently went to the beach with @Rei and got some updated stack photos. He had an awesome time.

I’ll also share some awesome photos Rei took of sawyer a month and a half ago in a reply to this post.

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Super Moderator
8,481 Posts
He is quite a looker! Such a stunning boy. The stack in the grass is lovely... did he offer that? Beach stack is over stretched, maybe you already know, hock should be perpendicular.

Anyway, beautiful dog and nice photos :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is quite a looker! Such a stunning boy. The stack in the grass is lovely... did he offer that? Beach stack is over stretched, maybe you already know, hock should be perpendicular.

Anyway, beautiful dog and nice photos /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
Thank you! Nope, had to set him up and thankfully he held it, haha.

Yes! He is a little overstretched there. He tends to bunch himself up and lean back into himself unless overstretched a little (or like the grass stack, a rare one where he’s mostly correct). Makes himself look like he has zero chest when he leans back into himself. ? Even in the grass stack his front legs aren’t under him enough. He’s a tricky dog when it comes to stacking sometimes - and I’m only ever the person behind the camera for most instances!

Thank you for your nice comments!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Awesome dog, awesome photos! He's so darn handsome, I bet you guys get lots of attention when you're out and about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts