German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to see Curtis today...... This boy is a PERFECT GENTLEMEN...He was surrounded by male, female, small-large dogs and didn't bother any of them....He came in a stray..He is already neutered....

I spent some alone time with him.. We went for a walk.. He walks well on a leash. Then we sat down...He wanted to be pet and laid his head on my lap.....

He is located on Petfinder, but unfortunately, I don't know how to post pictures..Can someone please help post his picture????????????

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Can you post his petfinder link?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

Originally Posted By: MMSSSKI went to see Curtis today...... This boy is a PERFECT GENTLEMEN...He was surrounded by male, female, small-large dogs and didn't bother any of them....He came in a stray..He is already neutered....

I spent some alone time with him.. We went for a walk.. He walks well on a leash. Then we sat down...He wanted to be pet and laid his head on my lap.....

He is located on Petfinder, but unfortunately, I don't know how to post pictures..Can someone please help post his picture????????????

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Originally Posted By: RebelGSDStunning. Is he in danger?
If they are in non-urgent, that is usually what it means- non kill. Most people will note if they only have so long before the situation becomes Urgent and the thread will be moved. Until then, "most" you see here are needing new homes but will not be killed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts