German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I do, my vet suggested it on Roxy's first visit. I started her out with blue buffalo but the vet wasn't too keen on it, She's been on it for approx 3 weeks and loves it. It is expensive but it's good for them. I noticed my dog itched a lot right until i switched her food (could've been a slight food allergy, who knows), now she rarely itches, outside of the norm. Amazon will occasionally have it on sale, around Christmas time i picked up the 30lb bag for 33 bucks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone feed there shepherd Hills science diet and if so how do they like it
I personally don’t like it as it has killed one of my older German Shepards, the amount of recalls on hills products over the last several years has made me stay far away from hills, if you really have the time, feed raw, but if it’s not possible, try and get some good kibble like taste of the wild

·
Registered
32,416 Posts
Science Diet is a terrible food. The prescription diets have their place in medicine, allergies, digestion issues, etc but the regular food isn't fit for a weavils. There are many good foods out there far better than SD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts