German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I can post here - they are not in a KILL Shelter - but it is URGENT or these babies will die.They are OUTSIDE in the cold.

From SGSR:

"I received a phone call from a guy whose mother-in-law abandoned 4 dogs, 3 GSDs and a GSD mix on a rental property she left. Long story short ~ One GSD died of starvation. The remaining dogs are in very poor shape, two worse than the others. They are in wire pens full of waste, black water/ice, with bad doghouses, but at least some shelter. The little mix girl was on a 3' chain to a tree, unable to reach her doghouse or frozen water. We need some Xmas spirit ~ would anyone like to rehabilitate a GSD for the holiday??? We need help immediately or these dogs will die!"

Please contact

Southeast German Shepherd Rescue's Photos - Cruelty/Starvation Case in High Point, NC | Facebook

Southeast German Shepherd Rescue:
Email:
[email protected]
Phone:
(888) K91-SGSR

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Oh my goodness!!!

That's terrible! :(

HELP! HELP!

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATE from Southeast German Shepherd Rescue: We are all set to go pull 4 starving dogs off of the cruelty case property 2moro. 3 GSDs and 1 GSD mix. There were 4 GSDs but one already passed away from starvation. We have a vet appt set up at Dr. K's at noon. We will know more about their health situation at that time. I will def be taking photos! What we need are 2 MORE foster homes!!! ANYONE?

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Oh, what I'd like to do to the mother-in-law :censored:..... those poor babies. Thanks to the rescue folks for getting them out though, I hope they can scare up the additional fosters..

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am in Knoxville, TN, but if someone could drive part of the way to meet me, I could foster one of the GSDs. (I know it's a long shot, but I wanted to offer.)

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am in Knoxville, TN, but if someone could drive part of the way to meet me, I could foster one of the GSDs. (I know it's a long shot, but I wanted to offer.)
That would be awesome - please contact

Southeast German Shepherd Rescue:
Email:
[email protected]
Phone:
(888) K91-SGSR

·
Registered
184 Posts
Any idea if they're open to working with way out of state fosters? (I have already e-mailed to ask that question but figured I'd ask here as well.)

And ohhhhh, that mother-in-law. :angryfire: I love the English language, but sometimes there are just NO words adequate.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I wish i could help. Definitely praying.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any idea if they're open to working with way out of state fosters? (I have already e-mailed to ask that question but figured I'd ask here as well.)

And ohhhhh, that mother-in-law. :angryfire: I love the English language, but sometimes there are just NO words adequate.

That I don't know - best to call or email them.

And I agree with you on the English language!

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
The plight of these poor guys brought tears to my eyes. As long as I live I will never understand people, and the cruelty they can inflict on others. I am so grateful to all who made this rescue possible, and hope that with love and care every one of these sweet dogs will make it to new homes - they so deserve a decent life.

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
399 Posts
OMG! Those pics! Poor babies!!! Thank God they're in warmth with full bellies and angels looking after them...

·
Registered
798 Posts
I cried seeing those pictures, so heartbreaking, those poor dogs!! How can anyone do that to another living creature??

Agreeing with walton, you're truly angels for helping them! I'm so glad to hear someone is taking care of them and feeding them. You all have hearts of gold!

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
they're gonna need pockets full of gold to go with those hearts, and do have a chipin link on the rescue website...(can i say that here, the circumstances are so extraordinary).

just when you think you've seen it all...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts