German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am not new to the site, registered couple years ago, but didnt' get my gsd till this week. took a long time but i finally got her. her name is Lexi a 4 yrs old rescue.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
welcome to the forum, congrats on your new girl she is a beauty, and thank you for rescuing:)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i wanted to get a puppy from a breeder couple years ago, but it didn't' work out. put the search on hold for awhile and finally decided to rescue instead. i realized that a puppy just takes too much time and since i am a first time owner, it might be easier to get an adult. the much lower price for adopting helps also. Lexi is great, very calm and super friendly. really glad i got her.

·
Super Moderator
6,034 Posts
Congrats!! There is a lot of joy in rescuing an adult dog - for both of you.

Pretty girl!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome back, Lexi is beautiful! :greet:

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Lexi is a pretty girl! She has nice coloring.

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Bless you for taking on a rescue, and such a stunner too! How did you find her?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bless you for taking on a rescue, and such a stunner too! How did you find her?

i recently got approved at the rescue here in md, yesterday was the first time i visited and she was the first dog they showed me. i fell in love w/ her right away. she was so well behaved, very calm and friendly. i went there yesterday not expecting to return home w/ a dog at all, but as soon as i saw Lexi, i knew she was a perfect fit for me. i wanted a younger gsd, but she really made me changed my mind. i didn't even have a leash with me yesterday, nor do i have a crate or any other stuff for her at the house yet. luckily her foster agreed to keep Lexi for one more week for me as long as i signed the contract yesterday. so i am just busy shopping for her right now and will have her next week this time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts