German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was wondering if it is okay to post on here I have a 5 year old german shepherd cross rescue that I would sure love someone to bounce some ideas and questions off of. Wasn't sure if it was just entirely pure breed specific. Thanks for reading

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks :) I was wondering on people's option on my Jack just out of curiosity he is a german shepherd crossed with a border collie from what I am told, I see more gsd in him tbh but wondered what other people think aside from the obvious black and white colourings he is Definately not BC sized as I also have one.

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
He is absolutely adorable!
I definitely see the possibility for GSD, particularly in his head.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes that's where I see it especially, he is very straight backed which gives him a slightly awkward appearance but yes I must agree he's lovely thank you. Especially from the side I see it. And also the size difference between my BC and Jack although she is a very petite BC.

Attachments

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
nice looking dog. why do you think his straight back
gives him an awkward appearance?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha I just realised that sounded quite mean, I notice it when he runs more so its quite hard to explain but rather than traveling head down legs extended low to the ground his way over moving is rather more up and down so to speak apologies for my very poor explanation!

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
That is a very unique looking dog. A one of a kind Gorgeous dog. Grats!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you.Yes he does seem to be very unique doesn't he certainly haven't came across another one like him yet. He is known by my neighbours as the "big collie" or "that strange black and white shepherd" I think he's stunning personally :)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome to you and to your gorgeous boy, and thanks for sharing him with us. :greet:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts