German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Welcome! Your lovely Nina will probably mature at over 100 lbs., my guess. For the cross - I am thinking also a boxer/great dane mix with the gsd.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Definitely GSD but the other part(s): I alway assume the "traveling salesman" will be one of the most common breeds that are running the streets like Labs, Pits. Boxers, Rhodesian Ridgebacks and Bull Mastiffs cover for the Pits (MHO) to make them easier to adopt by the shelters but they do not roam the streets on a regular bases. When a stray dog comes in shelters and rescues usually come up with a cross between two purebreds but that is not realistic.
And I am sure quite often there is no purebred to be detected in the farthest (sp?) distance on their pedigree, if they were to come with one.
Anyway, you have a good looking pup and you probably will always be guessing and explaining to the public what she is.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
How adorable! I'm guessing 90 - 100 pounds, but she might be less. Please keep us updated with pictures. Congrats on your new family member.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts