German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to stop in and say hi!

I was fortunate enough to add a member to my family a few weeks ago - a wonderful GSD that I named Xander.

:)

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Pics are a must!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
welcome!!! now where's those pictures?! We're big picture fans here.

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Welcome and we do love the photos!

:)

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Welcome and yes photos are required :D

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the wonderful welcome everyone!

I promise I'll get some pics up soon - I've taken SO many and have to upload them all to the computer and then I'll post one! :)

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Congratz on the puppy!! You will love this board and warning you will become addicted! Just a reminder pics are a must. Otto my GSD and I are going on a hike soon I will post pics later :D!!!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Picasa Web Albums - Xander

Here's a pic!

It was taken a few weeks ago...my how time flies!

He looks a bit different now - less puppy fluff, bigger (of course) - especially his paws, and he's getting more of an adult/teen type hair. I can really see where his saddle will be now. :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Picasa Web Albums - Xander

Here's a pic!

It was taken a few weeks ago...my how time flies!

He looks a bit different now - less puppy fluff, bigger (of course) - especially his paws, and he's getting more of an adult/teen type hair. I can really see where his saddle will be now. :)
Hope you don't mind:

He's a cute rascal..:)

·
Registered
906 Posts
Awww he's cute :) Glad you joined!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Oh my he is such a cutie pie!!!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all! I think he's a cutie too :) He is definitely my baby...big baby, but nonetheless.

@Kelly'sBuddy - he is definitely a rascal - I have another pic somewhere of him stealing a slipper! It's so funny when he grabs something he knows he shouldn't have (usually what the toddler left lying around) I'll see him and say, "Xander..." and he looks at me and tries to hide it or starts to sneak away LOL

I do LOVE the forums already and I can tell I am going to be addicted! There is such a wealth of information out there and so many great ideas :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts