German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Lisa and my half German Shepherd, half border collie/lab is Sherman. He'll be 4 in June. At age 2, he began having cluster seizures. It's a long, complicated story, and I'm hoping to benefit from the collective wisdom of this community and make decisions that will hopefully give my baby boy the best possible life. I'll be posting in the Health forum. I hope that folks will read and respond. Sherman is a terrific dog. :)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Welcome, and I hope we can help!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Of corse I am new here and still learning about my shepherd. His name is Jerry Lee and he is a year and six months old. Jerry is super energetic and very smart and well tempered. When I bought him I knew about the hip problems shepherds have and so I bought one with certified hips. My problem is have all this paper work on mom and dad and its all in german and I don't read german and neither does the vet. Jerry is AKC reg. and so are his parents and so on. If anyone can help me or even tell me if he is desirable to a breeder (only reputable breeder) it would be such a great help

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Welcome, I hope the members can help you with your questions!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts