German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, we're from Richmond, VA and it's our first day on the website. We have a 6 month old all black german shepherd named Luna! We tried to upload her picture as our avatar but it says we do not have permission yet, we verified our account through text message but maybe it takes time to verify our account. It also won't let me drag her picture in this post!!

We also have an 8 year old shih tzu mix and a 1 year old all black cat. Luna gets along great with both of them and actually plays with our cat more than our dog.

I'm not sure if we're supposed to ask questions on this since its supposed to be an introduction post so I'll save that for later.

So hello again everyone, looking forward to get our many questions answered!!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see pictures if you group!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hello! Welcome! I'm from Virginia Beach, VA. It's always cool seeing people who are in or sort of in the area. I can't wait to see pictures of your pup and your pack!! I joined here about a month before I got my puppy, he is 5 and a half months now. The people on the site are wonderful. I am very thankful to have found this forum and I hope you enjoy it as well!

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Welcome to the group. I'm not sure why you can't create your avatar with a picture. The site has been updated since I joined. Maybe you need 5 posts, that seems like a magic number. I use the advanced post, and paperclip to browse and insert pictures from my computer into my posts. Everyone enjoys pictures. :wink2:

·
Super Moderator
1,598 Posts
Welcome, fellow Virginian! Good luck with your dog.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts