German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Dash
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
Just adopted this sweet boy from animal services. He is supposedly a GSD mix but he looks just so GSD. Love him to bits. Hoping to make my way around the forums and get to know everyone. We started puppy kindergarten last week at petco, just for the basics so we are working on the very basic sit, down, stand, and i've been working on come since we got him on 2 weeks ago and he is doing GREAT with recall. Loves treats!! The one pic is the one from when we first picked him up at the adoption place. He was a bit shy but playful. The other two are at home after being with us more than a week and a couple days apart. (*we like to have photo shoots in the backyard in the morning LOL). We were advised he was 4-5 months old but reality is he has all baby teeth so we and our vet think he's younger maybe 3-4 months, so in reality, we are not sure. We will most likely just celebrate adoption day and use the center's designated bday for him even though we are not sure how accurate it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the cute puppy!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome! He is a gorgeous puppy! I adopted my Maverick at 3-4 months too from a GSD Rescue in Houston and Dash looks just like Mav when he was little.

·
Registered
Dash
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He’s super cute and look at those paws! He’s going to be a big handsome boy.
Yes, they are huge, has a lot of growing to do, just like those ears LOL
What a sweet baby!!!
Welcome! He is a gorgeous puppy! I adopted my Maverick at 3-4 months too from a GSD Rescue in Houston and Dash looks just like Mav when he was little.
oh my goodness, Mav is a handsome guy!! Dash has big shoes to fil!! (but im loving this pup stage)
Welcome! What an adorable pup!
Welcome. What an adorable sweet boy!
thanks you, we think so too :ROFLMAO::love:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts