German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my girl Shema last Friday. she is 2 1/12 months old.
I'm sure she isn't pure shepherd, that doesn't matter to me. I love her all the same :)

She is super smart, house breaking is going wonderfully. She has learned sit, wait, calm, and up. Still working on down and off.

As of Sunday 9/2/18 she was 17 lbs.

Here's a few pictures of her:smile2:

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Congratulations, she's adorable! Looks PB to me also...though from that first picture I might have guessed a touch of Mal there too...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was told she was mixed with rottweiler, but I know that isn't true.
I've had GSD before, although both of those were black/tan.
To me, she just didn't stick out to be full, but maybe that's just because she isn't as fluffy as all the gsd puppies I've seen.

If she is full, that's just a happy bonus for me, I absolutely love GSD (also because I got her free lol)

She does definitely have the temperament of a shepherd that's for sure haha.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So it's been rainy here in TX and wasn't sure how Shema would do in the rain. Guess I don't have to worry much, she likes to sit in it and play in puddles lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This one didn't post from yesterday....

It was rainy here in TX and I wasn't sure how Shema would do in it. Turns out she likes the rain, sits in it and plays in the puddles lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shema turned 3 months recently, and growing like a weed :)

New dragon toy! (one of her new ones anyways lol)

She loves it! I totally recommend it! It's GoDog brand, I found it on chewy :)

Last but not least, I told her to sit pretty (not something I taught) She sits and gives me this look as if to say "Really?" :laugh2:

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
She’s adorable! Carly had that same dragon toy when she was a puppy, and carried it everywhere.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you!

Gah! She LOVES it, if she could, she would take it to bed. But that squeaker is SOOO loud, I wont let her lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yesterday Shema was just fine. Woke up this morning and took her out as usual and she starts whining loudly and is obviously straining to go.

My husband ended up calling in today so we could get her into the vet. Called around and managed to find one that could get us in today asap
THey couldn't get her to go there. But gave me a prescription for a UTI just to be safe.

On a side note, she is now 28lbs :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts