German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I recently acquired my new friend Jazz. Her previous owners were not very good people. She has lived a hard five months. I finally convinced them to give her a better chance at life. So now she shares my home with me. This is a couple pics of Jazz... Question is , does she look mixed, and if so any ideas with what? Here is also a pick of her webbed toes. Do GSD 20180418_180814_1524094455890.jpg have webbed toes ? THANKS all info is welcomed.... 20180418_180814_1524094455890.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
:welcome: Jazz is adorable! Thank you for rescuing her. To me she looks all or nearly all gsd. One of those DNA test kits (you can buy them from Amazon) could give you a better idea.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What a beautiful, and happy face! Congrats on finding each other! Wish the both of you, many happy years, and adventures! ... :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replays. I will do the DNA tests in the near future. However to me it does not matter if she is full or not. She is an amazing girl already. So smart and in a few days has become very protective of me. I believe we have a great future ahead of us.....

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
On behalf of us dog-lovers, thank you for giving her a better life and rescuing her from not-so-good people, honestly. She looks quite thin now, but I'm sure she's already on the way to becoming better emotionally and physically with you! Not sure yet if she is mixed or purebred based on the pictures. But she's so beautiful! Congratulations

1 - 8 of 8 Posts