German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Cute puppy, Congratulations! From the pictures I'd say he's settled in nicely, he looks very comfortable and at home!

Reactions: BlitzTheGSD

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
What's up Blitz! Looks like he's made himself at home!

Crazy I'm saying this, cause at the time I was saying the opposite, I miss those puppy days! Lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! Hes doing awesome, though I am thinking about wearing gloves permanently. Hes become an official landshark, doesnt chew on shoes, wires, furniture, but LOVES my hands. Just wish I was able to get those pics right side up... lol..

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thanks everyone! Hes doing awesome, though I am thinking about wearing gloves permanently. Hes become an official landshark, doesnt chew on shoes, wires, furniture, but LOVES my hands. Just wish I was able to get those pics right side up... lol..
Our Chunk was like that and I have the scares to prove it! You should invest in a good skin healing cream now, lol! He would only be happy as long as my hand or arm was in his mouth. When we got him his mate about a month later he finally settled down and he is now so sweet and calm. Now, I could not imagine owning Chunk without Choncheese.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the comments everyone!! Here is a pic of Blitz I took today at 10 months.. WHERED MY PUPPY GO?!?!?!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts