German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've posted with a few questions, but I wanted to officially introduce myself. I'm Stacey, proud and delighted owner of Zeke. He's my first GSD, though not my first dog. Formerly known as "Nemo" from Blackthorn Kennel's N Litter, Blackthorn Working German Shepherds -- Available Pupppies And our family adores him! I consider myself a dog "putterer" and enjoy trying different dog activities. I've done agility and had a TDI dog in the past, so we'll see where Zeke and I end up! Right now we're doing basic obedience, and I must say *ahem* Zeke is the star of his class. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
congrats! Zeke is a great looking pup

·
Registered
213 Posts
Welcome! The 2nd picture of baby giving puppy a cookie is PRICELESS!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Welcome from Virginia Beach!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
welcome and VERY CUTE pictures !!

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
AWWWW those pictures are so cute!

Welcome to you and Zeke!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
HI! Welcome to the forums. I do have a question for you! Would it be okay for me to copy the photos you've posted with your baby and your pup? I'm making a video of GSDs with kids and various other animals on top of other activities BESIDES what a lot of people picture as a typical GSD (police work). Those are great photos and i'd LOVE to use them if its okay! Thanks!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! (And the compliments to my 2 babies Zeke & Zoey!) :D KZoppa, you may use my pictures! The cookie one is our absolute favorite. Zeke is amazingly tolerant of Zoey, it's going to be a pleasure to watch them grow together. I've always considered myself a Malinois person, but this guy is making me fall fast and hard to the GSD side.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome! Awesome pics!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts