German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surfing for GSD forums and came across this one. Did not surf too much since seems like a great site.

Looking forward to reading the threads, may take awhile had a busy day.
I don't know if allowed and sure some one will let me know, my general
question is it allowed to suggest any good gsd breeders close to the Vancouver area? if not allowed I would understand.

I have had 2 wonderfull gsd's in the past and getting very very close in
possibly getting another pup knowing it will be a 10-12 year responsibility.

Maybe if anyone could steer me in the right area, thanks. :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I don't recall of any breeders near you but you'll find a wealth of info on this site as well as several breeders. I'm sure someone or several someones can recommend some great breeders near you. Welcome!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't recall of any breeders near you but you'll find a wealth of info on this site as well as several breeders. I'm sure someone or several someones can recommend some great breeders near you. Welcome!
Thank-you

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:welcome:

If you're looking for WL my pup's mother came from Bellator in Courtnay, BC. Diva de Bellator is her name and she was really fantastic, beautiful and a great calm personality. A old photo of her is listed under their "our puppies at work" section and her sister Dare is still with them

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
You haven't mentioned if you are looking for working lines or show lines?

Thanks for the welcome and links provided by the response, I'm probably just looking for a pet before get to old
to take care of a dog.

ps noticed my log in name is close to another member:blush:, I did not notice it before.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts