German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, my name is Danielle. I have been married for 9.5 years and have two children and a 16 week old black GSD named Lilah. My family and I got this puppy after our 4 year old german shepherd passed away due to a severe case of pancreatitis. It was very unexpected as I thought he would be by my side for many more years. Many of you probably remember my dear boy Zeus from German Shepherd World. He was and always will be the keeper of my heart.

On a more positive note, our new girl Lilah is the most outgoing and social puppy I've ever had. She loves other dogs and climbs in the laps of strangers regularly. She comes from direct slovak lines with DDR roots. It's amazing to see the difference in confidence between a backyard bred dog and a well bred dog. Just like her daddy, she is absolutely a social butterfly.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Nate! It's good to hear from you! I just started laughing when I saw your post. What are the chances? lol It's really cool to see you here too. How is Ender doing? He sure was amazing when we saw you at the park. Hopefully Lilah will have focus like him some day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ender is doing awesome, he's really a fun pup. We are spending the weekend attending a Forrest Micke seminar and he's doing great.

Lilah looked really good out there the day I saw her, she is a very confident pup, it's really nice to see.

I hope to run into you guys again. Have you given any more thought to training with JJ? It's never to early to get them started.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

Nate, Lilah is starting her AKC star puppy class this Wednesday. There are so many things I want to do with this dog that my head is spinning. It was always my plan to compete in rally and obedience, but now I'm interested in tracking, agility, and flyball! And its not like I'm trying to decide which one to do, I want to participate in all of them. I'm thinking I'll start with Rally. What group classes does JJ offer? I like the club on facebook and even got a chance to talk to him at the animal fair, but only for a minute. He is a great trainer and we could definitely use his expertise.

I'm posting from my phone so I hope this all turns out okay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts