German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Kevin, I'm 18 years old and I recently perchased my first GSD. Her name is Cinnamon, she's 8 weeks old. I want to bring out the full potential in her and give her the best life possible.

So any tips would help. :D

·
Registered
470 Posts
Congrats! Glad you found our forum.
The first thing I would recommend is to enroll Cinnamon in a Puppy Class if you have one near you. It will help you to learn the correct commands and it will help socialize your new girl. Plus, it will be FUN!
Keep us posted!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats! Glad you found our forum.
The first thing I would recommend is to enroll Cinnamon in a Puppy Class if you have one near you. It will help you to learn the correct commands and it will help socialize your new girl. Plus, it will be FUN!
Keep us posted!
Glad to have joined :) and how much do you think a Puppy Class would cost?

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome to you and Cinnamon! :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Phoenix Field and Obedience Club has a great puppy kindergarten class, your pup needs to have had at least 2 parvo shots before attending. Their website is www.pfoc.org The new session starts on January 3rd, so your baby might be too young for this session, she may be more ready for the next one in 6 weeks. Classes are pretty inexpensive, $40 for the 1st 6 week session, $30 for the next and $20 for any other session you enroll in for the life of your dog. Pretty good deal!! Good luck with your girl.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Phoenix Field and Obedience Club has a great puppy kindergarten class, your pup needs to have had at least 2 parvo shots before attending. Their website is www.pfoc.org The new session starts on January 3rd, so your baby might be too young for this session, she may be more ready for the next one in 6 weeks. Classes are pretty inexpensive, $40 for the 1st 6 week session, $30 for the next and $20 for any other session you enroll in for the life of your dog. Pretty good deal!! Good luck with your girl.
Thank for the info, I'll be sure to do that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi! im a new GSD owner in Phoenix too, my new boy is only 11 weeks. We are looking at puppy classes as well, are you having fun with your girl yet?

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome! We would love to see pics of Cinnamon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts