German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31,891 Posts
Welcome from Ohio! Your pup looks great. I like the name.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from Ohio! Your pup looks great. I like the name.
Thanks! You're about an hour away from where I am, are you getting this awful bipolar weather too? We went to the Metroparks two days in a row last week, one day was 65 degrees and the next day it started flurrying!

She's cute!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thanks! She's the cutest little terror I've ever met. :D

·
Registered
31,891 Posts
Thanks! You're about an hour away from where I am, are you getting this awful bipolar weather too? We went to the Metroparks two days in a row last week, one day was 65 degrees and the next day it started flurrying!

Thanks! She's the cutest little terror I've ever met. :D
This has been a God-awful winter season this year. Yes, we had a few nice days, yay! we went to the park! But I am wearing out the switch in my car that turns the heater or air conditioner on.

Today, I had my windows open when I woke up, fine, furnace is down to 50 something. Then it started to pour buckets. Ok, then it gets dark. Lightning, thunder and the works. I waited for it to stop.

So I am out there cleaning the puppy pen and kennels in pants and a t-shirt at around 2:30. And suddenly it gets dark and COLD. I start hurrying because I just know that the sky has more to spew on us. And sure enough I was drenched before coming back in.

Drenched and freezing. I had to remove all of that, and put a sweat shirt on and a hat -- inside my house.

Yesterday I was running the AC in the car.

Yeah, it is bi-polar weather.

I am trying not to buy any more propane, but I am about out, and we could have another snow storm this year.

And mud? All of near field is just a pit. My orange Cleveland Browns t-shirt had a new design after letting Bear out into the field to go potty today. Her idea of going potty is to run out there and rush back to me and jump up on me, and listen to me squeal in protest and then run back out. I think the shirt has about 7 pretty nice big paw prints all over it now. Which would work. I mean that would be appropriate for the Browns, big brown paw prints on the shirt.

Uhg! I need the ground to dry out so they can get the concrete truck back there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This has been a God-awful winter season this year. Yes, we had a few nice days, yay! we went to the park! But I am wearing out the switch in my car that turns the heater or air conditioner on.

Today, I had my windows open when I woke up, fine, furnace is down to 50 something. Then it started to pour buckets. Ok, then it gets dark. Lightning, thunder and the works. I waited for it to stop.

So I am out there cleaning the puppy pen and kennels in pants and a t-shirt at around 2:30. And suddenly it gets dark and COLD. I start hurrying because I just know that the sky has more to spew on us. And sure enough I was drenched before coming back in.

Drenched and freezing. I had to remove all of that, and put a sweat shirt on and a hat -- inside my house.

Yesterday I was running the AC in the car.

Yeah, it is bi-polar weather.

I am trying not to buy any more propane, but I am about out, and we could have another snow storm this year.

And mud? All of near field is just a pit. My orange Cleveland Browns t-shirt had a new design after letting Bear out into the field to go potty today. Her idea of going potty is to run out there and rush back to me and jump up on me, and listen to me squeal in protest and then run back out. I think the shirt has about 7 pretty nice big paw prints all over it now. Which would work. I mean that would be appropriate for the Browns, big brown paw prints on the shirt.

Uhg! I need the ground to dry out so they can get the concrete truck back there.
Gah, sounds like what I've been going through. Dressing in four layers of designated dog walk clothes so I don't freeze to death while the puppy looks at me with pity for not having fur.

I can't wait until it's warm for good. It's supposed to snow here in Lakewood this weekend...day before yesterday it was 70 degrees and today has been raining with some thunder.

I'm a faithful Cleveland sports fan though so I approve of the brown paw marks! Bear's just trying to give you a custom design Brown's shirt!
(...thank goodness baseball got canceled today though, the Yankees destroyed us yesterday :(..)

And lol...don't even get me started on mud...
Photo by xn1n4 • Instagram

·
Registered
31,891 Posts
I was out dining on Monday I think, and the Yankees were killing the Indians. **** Yankees!

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Hi, from NW Ohio, perennial hopeful Cleveland fan also..your pup is cute, take lots of pictures they grow up so fast..and same weather over here...:)

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Welcome from yet another Ohioian. I'm from Warren so Im in the NE also. I to am a always hopeful cleveland fan. Your Arya is a cutie. As for the weather I have worn out a pair of waterproof shoes this year and yesterday I actually turned on the air in the house cause it was almost 82 degrees inside.

·
Registered
31,891 Posts
And today it is 38 degrees, bloody cold, raining, and gloomy as the fiery pitt. I had to turn the furnace on so that the puppies wouldn't be too cold!!! I am so ready for sunshine, blue skies, and the like.

The only really positive thing is that things like poisonous snakes, gators and crocks, poisonous toads, killer bees, fire ants, scorpions and the like, are smart enough to stay away from here.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
And today it is 38 degrees, bloody cold, raining, and gloomy as the fiery pitt. I had to turn the furnace on so that the puppies wouldn't be too cold!!! I am so ready for sunshine, blue skies, and the like.

The only really positive thing is that things like poisonous snakes, gators and crocks, poisonous toads, killer bees, fire ants, scorpions and the like, are smart enough to stay away from here.
You know what they say about Ohio weather?Wait a minute it will change; for the worse.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi from Ohio

Welcome! from southwest Ohio. We too have been having the same crazy weather. I am also the owner of 2 White GSD. My male, Judah, is actually my diabetic alert dog and my female, Jiah, was a rescue from last March. I just love the whites...my whites especially. I like the black/tan and black ones too. Enjoy yours while she is a puppy because they grow up so fast - at least physically. Although, that said, Judah only filled out in the chest 4 months ago and he is 2.5 yrs old. Hope to hear from you more especially with pictures!:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts