German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello a everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Lindsay. I have 2 little girls, 3.5 & 1.5, and a wonderful husband. I have mini pig named Ernie, and will be getting my WGSD on the 26th. My husband and I have always loved the breed and have decided that now is the a good time to get our new family member. We have done tons of research and are now down to the kind of food we want to use. I just wanted to say hi, and will post some pics when we get our little guy. Thanks.

Lindsay

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pacific Northwest Shepherds. Its in Bellingham. I did a lot of research and decided on him or a women in Yakima,I think it was, but he was closer and I just fell in love with the parents, when I met them. He breeds german shepherds(regular and white) and australian shepherds. I met all of his dogs and they were so friendly. He has been so helpful, with tips and ideas for all types of things. Glad to see some somewhat locals on here. I am trying to come up with some safe, socializing skills for my guy when he gets here. This forum has been SO helpful.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Pacific Northwest Shepherds. Its in Bellingham. I did a lot of research and decided on him or a women in Yakima,I think it was, but he was closer and I just fell in love with the parents, when I met them. He breeds german shepherds(regular and white) and australian shepherds. I met all of his dogs and they were so friendly. He has been so helpful, with tips and ideas for all types of things. Glad to see some somewhat locals on here. I am trying to come up with some safe, socializing skills for my guy when he gets here. This forum has been SO helpful.
That's so exciting! Please post pics if you feel like it. I agree, this forum is the best.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts