German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in CT.
I have a Lab-Shep, female, spayed, 9 years old. Jessie, she is such a sweetie!
I had a black lab for 15.5 years who passed away in June. She had several strokes, I miss her. So does Jessie. We are looking for a second dog
with Jessie I have done agility, with my lab Darby, she had her CGC and was registered with TDI in her youth. I love taking my dogs to classes and I love working with my foster dogs while they are here.

I have been searching for a second dog actively since mid September.
First strictly Belgian Tervuren Shepherds, but not I've broadened my search to GSDs.
I have been in rescue for various breeds for many, many years. So I am waiting for the right dog to come along for adoption.....

I am looking forward to learning more and sharing any info I might have with others here.
Im headed over to the rescue section next!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Hello! Hopefully some members here can help you rescue a GSD or find a breeder in your area.

See you around!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Hello and welcome! :)

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome and good luck on your search!

·
Registered
907 Posts
:welcome:

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
welcome, I am also from CT:) good luck in your search

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Welcome from another Yankee- I grew up in Westport, but now I'm in TX. Good luck with your search, I'm sure the right dog will find you

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone!

Stosh- I used to live in Dallas and have a VERY good friend in Carrollton who has a wonderful "dog camp" and makes beautiful collars for dogs
Company name Zamora's (she's on Facebook) her name is Pam

I heard it was 80 there the other day, meanwhile we got socked with snow and I have no phone ACK! internet too but my husband hooked me up with an EVDO card. I was going thru withdrawls of missing petfinder LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts