German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to introduce myself, I think I'll be hanging around a lot now that I've found these forums. I've had dogs all my life but am a first time GSD owner, have always wanted one since I can remember. My girl is now 9 months, Czech/DDR Lines, extremely sweet and intelligent but also on the nervous and sensitive side. We feed raw, and don't compete but practice obedience and incorporating training into our everyday life. I am learning a lot and hope to become a safe, knowledgeable GSD owner and handler. Progressing through our journey together one day at a time!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
HI, from the owner of one female "over thinker" to another.
Your girl is pretty.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I am a first time german shepherd owner just looking for advice about raising one.
Hi! For a first introduction and or asking for advice it's best if you start your own thread. To do that, select forum from the menu bar along the top of your screen, then navigate to the same forum this thread is in, Introductions & Welcome mat. When you that forum loads, you should see a button not all the way on the top, but still above the first thread listed, that says start a new thread. Be sure to tell everyone how long you've had your dog and its age. Pictures are always welcome and greatly appreciated! It's also good to let everyone know if you're a first time dog owner, or if you've had dogs in the past. Are you having specific issues that you're wondering about?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Wanted to introduce myself, I think I'll be hanging around a lot now that I've found these forums. I've had dogs all my life but am a first time GSD owner, have always wanted one since I can remember. My girl is now 9 months, Czech/DDR Lines, extremely sweet and intelligent but also on the nervous and sensitive side. We feed raw, and don't compete but practice obedience and incorporating training into our everyday life. I am learning a lot and hope to become a safe, knowledgeable GSD owner and handler. Progressing through our journey together one day at a time!
She is a beauty! and you are in the right forum and selected the right breed. I always say once youve made the connection with a GSD all other breeds come up short. Yes, Im a dog snob and you will be one day too, if not already.

·
Registered
873 Posts
She's beautiful....love her markings....Welcome to the forum !

Reactions: Ellie15
1 - 9 of 9 Posts