German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 dogs my newest addition is my little Zoey
She is so fearless and playful loves everything and everyone so far very vocal lol leash whining and barking even when she eats she is gorgeous love her eyes! Glad to be here she’s my first shepherd ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,698 Posts
Welcome to yet another living in our extremely hot state!Literally.It's 98 where I am now up by the thumb.You and little Zoey stay cool:)

Reactions: jojofergy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We only go out today to potty she put a hole in her pool already so way too hot for outside she’s a wild child inside though

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
what is it with our dogs who want to play tug with wading pools. I have 3 full of holes. Too bad, because with this hot weather a pool would be nice. Your pup is cute.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Welcome!

She's so focused on something!! Probably eyeballin another pool!!

I found a dog pool at the tractor store a while ago and Mei has already put a hole in it as well. @car2ner is right, what is with our dogs and puttin holes in their pools!!?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol yea I think she was focused on attacking my feet right before that pic the pool was a cheap one guess I need to get better quality lol
I have a bunch of balls might make it a ball pool c how she likes it before I throw it away
She is so much fun! And so cuddly at nap time already! I love her personality so willing to try anything
I was mowing the lawn earlier she wasn’t phased at all just following me around while I mow it is a electric one so much quieter than gas but I was still impressed!!
And potty training is going pretty good she runs to the grass to go every time but still has accidents in her crate (I expect that though she’s young and I wake up once a night to take her out but definitely not often enough)
Wish my other dog liked her more but he’s slowly getting more use to her I think
Even though I got Zoey way earlier than planned she is an amazing puppy!!

Pic cause she’s a cutie and she’s filling my phone with adorable pics lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts