German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very excited to announce that all of the details have been finalized, and we are all set to have our annual trial on October 5, 2013. Spectators are welcome, I will be posting directions to the farm on our website (HGH Club Northeast - Knowlton, NJ) about a month before the trial

We should have 4 GSD's and one beauceron running.
Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry I haven't gotten to post the details sooner, but if anyone wants to come out to our trial, the address is 461 State Route 94, Columbia NJ. We will be starting at 8 AM.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
11,265 Posts
geee - sounds like it might be interesting....guess I will show up! ;)

Lee

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We had quite an eventful day - it got very HOT and miserable. I'm absolutely exhausted and will try to get some pics posted in a day or two, I need a nap right now! LOL

Here are the resuts:
For title only: Geary Loff and Elite (Beauceron), 93 points, V
1st Place: Kessy vom Waldwinkel and Meghan Rabon, 90 points, V
2nd Place: Salle Richards and Eva vom Guesthaus, 78 points, G
3rd Place: Regina Steiner and von Sontausen Holy Grail, 76 points, G
4th Place: Meghan Rabon and Kira v Wolfstraum, 71 points, G

Great job everyone! I'll get some pics up as soon as I get a little rest :)

·
Premium Member
11,265 Posts
:toasting:Huge congratulations to Meghan and everyone who trialed! This test is HARD!!!! Those sheep have little minds of their own!!

Kessy was a PRO!!!! She rocked it even not feeling 100%!!!! And Kira showed alot of promise - not being fully trained yet at 23 months old....am super super proud of Meghan and Kira and Kessy!!!!

:) :) :happyboogie::groovy::groovy::happyboogie:

Lee

·
Registered
27,252 Posts
Congrats Meghan, Kira & Kessy, I bet you worked hard on all areas to get the trial off the ground and then trialing 2 yourself!
I bet you are beyond exhausted!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congratulations, Meghan!!!! What a wonderful accomplishment. Also, kudos to Lee on producing such an incredible litter.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Congrats everyone!! It was really interesting to see dogs herding for the first time. When the description says "the dog acts as a living fence" I couldn't describe it better myself :) The dogs worked great, and it was really cool to see all the hard work the handlers put into their dogs bear fruit :)

Congrats!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts